onsdag 30 januari 2019

So here is me? :giggle: self attention enough? XD 

It was about to get something small, but when I get sucked into things it gets bigger and the gears in my head goest faster so just end up with only one potrati it just ended up with 3 and smash them all in one picture, because ...why not? 

Left to right. My outfit I designed from 2017 basicly all mushroom design, then middle my classic outfit I have had a while, nerdy, colorful. and the last one is a design by Coraleana from deviantart, she made this one for me last year on my birthday. I have been wanting to give it ago to draw it and now I dare to take a chance ^^; 

this is suppose to be an ID but maybe its to big, not sure. XD 

Well yes folks you see now Im alive, I will respond to comments anytime soon. thank you for your time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar